Please enter your email address below and then press "Reset Password".
You must click on the link that you receive within 30 minutes.
TRS, The Registration System was designed for our clients and their registrant's privacy and information security.
We do not
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is guaranteed to be secure. We use commercially proven and accepted means to protect your personal identification information; however, it is impossible to guarantee absolute security.
- rent or sell TRS client or TRS registrant's personal or professional information of any type or at any time without the express permission of the client and the registrant;
- conduct solicitations of TRS registrants;
- store credit card numbers on TRS;
- vouch for the accuracy or veracity of any TRS client or the information presented on their TRS event, tour or volunteer registration site;
contact TRS registrants directly unless specifically requested to do so by the client;
- use persistent cookies. Cookies when used, only store session ids.
- repeat, we do not guarantee the safety of your personal identification information.
All registration information in TRS is owned by TRS clients, normally specific organizations, corporations, school, youth organizations or independent event planners.
- contact TRS clients with surveys to assess functionality, customer service and other priorities;
- regularly upgrade TRS to ensure the latest functionality, flexibility, protocols and security;
- provide multiple administrators within a single organization unique passwords and access codes;
- host data in redundant servers in different states and back-up data hourly;
- encrypt data and transmit via SSL technology;
- As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click-stream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- we do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- share client testimonials, with permission, on our website and with potential clients;
- use a credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services; these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes;
- reserve the right to disclose personal identifiable information (PII) as required by law and when disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process;
use Yugma and Beam Your Screen, who have their own privacy rules, as web conferencing tools to conduct TRS product demonstrations;
- encrypt every TRS page on the event registration sites using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
We require TRS clients by contract to
You must as a registrant,
- secure their administrator usernames and passwords;
determine what personal identification information (PII) is absolutely required to complete a registration;
seriously consider if birth dates, social security numbers and/or driver's license numbers are required;
- set internal policy related to how and why registrants will be contacted through TRS e-mail;
- communicate with their event registrants conditions by which the client will download data from TRS and use it for purposes other than the event for which the registrant has signed up;
- communicate any change in administrators immediately to TRS staff so that access can be added or eliminated;
secure data that they, the clients, have downloaded from TRS for reporting, credentials and other event purposes;
- be responsible for "opt-out" opportunities for attendees as attendee's personally identifiable information is the sole property of our client;
- be responsible for establishing age requirements and appropriate material/information on their TRS sites for minors;
- be responsible for the information on the websites that you link to your TRS registration site and also that you to which you link TRS sites;
If you as a client or a registrant have any questions related to organizations that collect the registrant information in a specific TRS site; information use or shared user information; information collection, use and/or distribution; or information accuracy or corrections please contact TRS Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- register with a secure internet connection;
- use an update-to-date and compatible web browser
- only register with events and/or organizations with which you have prior knowledge, trust and/or affiliation;
- input and/or upload information that is accurate and "family friendly" in content;
- never register your personal identification information (PII) on websites that don't show SSL protection particularly when providing your name, address, birth date, phone and credit card information;
- keep your registrant data up-to-date by accessing and re-accessing appropriate event sites using your unique e-mail address, username and password;
- know that registrant information input to TRS registration websites will be collected, processed, stored, disclosed and disposed of completely in accordance with applicable U.S. law;
- know that if you are a U.S or non-U.S. user, you acknowledge and agree that TRS may collect and store your information, as discussed above, outside your resident jurisdiction;
- know that such information may be stored on multiple servers located outside your resident jurisdiction;
- know that U.S. law may not provide the degree of protection for personal identification information that is available in other countries.
- know that if you do not consent to the terms of this Policy, please do not use this website;
- know that we will respond within 30 days to any user who requests access to their personally identifiable information for the purpose correcting, updating, and/or deleting it.
Event Contact Information
World Meeting of Families – Philadelphia 2015
222 N. 17th Street
Philadelphia, Pa 19103